Since 1887 guests are welcome in Kapelln. All started with a small restaurant in 1887 run by Franz und Theresia Zöchbauer. In 1956 the second generation Anna and Anton Zöchbauer constructed a first floor to the building with 4 guest rooms. In 1970 they handed over the running of the business to their son Franz and his wife Maria, who carefully converted the building and in 1976 renewed the guestrooms. In 1990 they added another eight rooms in a new building and constantly renovated the house.
Since 2002 the house is run as a bed&breakfast guesthouse in its 4rd generation. Let's have a look at former times on the pictures.